The Integration Specialist role is a position where you’ll be able to apply your knowledge of EDI design and development to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work with us as we transform our EDI strategy and implementation from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Closely collaborate with your team of expert peers to prioritize, develop, manage, and troubleshoot EDI capabilities for a fast-growing freight broker
- Analyze specifications for enhancements/extensions to Electronic Data Interchange application interfaces and maps.
- Drive, implement, document, and troubleshoot EDI and trading partner integration set up and mapping development projects.
- Provide development expertise for all aspects of EDI technology stack in support of communications, data transformation and integrations
- Oversee project testing and implementation; provide support when necessary.
- Work closely with business partners, internal stakeholders, and product development to ensure we are meeting their expectations in service delivery
- Communicate cross functionally and develop long-term, sustainable technical solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Provide post-production support internally and externally to ensure implementations are successful.
- Be a business-minded thought leader; driving development requirements towards best practice and industry standards
- Ensure that project goals are met within given time and budget constraints.
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated EDI experience in a logistics environment, including EDI X.12 standards
- Experience creating and maintaining EDI based business translations that exchange electronic messages with internal and external systems, using web methods and proprietary internal applications
- Experience with multiple industry-standard EDI tools
- Cleo Integration Cloud experience highly recommended and prioritized.
- Understanding of database structures and data relationships, object-oriented programming and component-based development
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Patience – our technologists partner daily with people of varying levels of technology expertise!
- Tolerant of change! This role is in constant evolution as we demonstrate the ever-increasing value of automation via EDI
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Tampa, FL – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.