Arrive Logistics is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Finance and Legal departments. The right candidate for this position has a proven track record of successfully working with C-suite executives & owning a broad range of responsibilities. The Executive Assistant should be a scheduling guru, a proactive problem-solver, and have the computer skills and foundational intelligence to take on a variety of assignments, including basic paralegal assistance.
- Manage multiple calendars, rearranging and prioritizing commitments as needed.
- Coordinate and archive communications to the board of directors (BOD).
- Manage the BOD portal.
- Assist with reviewing contracts and processing vendor invoices.
- Coordinate with HR and immigration counsel on visa and immigration paperwork.
- Coordinate business events and reservations.
- Create and manage travel itineraries and process related expense reports.
- Distribute mail received.
- Meet and greet external guests visiting Arrive Logistics.
- Coordinate technology needs for new hires with the Help Desk.
- Other basic paralegal tasks, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality over sensitive information.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree required.
- 3+ years Executive Assistant experience, preferably supporting C-level executives.
- Effective at managing complex calendars, schedules and resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Business Suite.
- Strong aptitude for, and usage of, technology tools.
- Expert in multi-tasking and monitoring multiple data feeds (email, slack, texts).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attentive, resourceful and positive – you can do it all!
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.