Arrive Logistics is hiring a Full Stack Engineer for our Special Projects team, where you will plan and build a wide range of projects, from market tests to complete applications. At Arrive, TSO (Special Projects) is tasked with solving high-value problems with creativity and agency to deliver massive business value quickly (we don’t skimp on the quality, don’t worry).
What will you do
- The typical software engineering stuff, write good code, review, etc.
- You will build applications and services to automate and optimize freight. You’ll work on front-end dashboards, integrations with 3rd party APIs, proof-of-concept pilots, standalone APIs, and MVPs.
- Take part in both technical and product design of features.
Who you are?
- This is not your first development role. You have a background and experience in software development with a solid understanding of core engineering concepts.
- You have solid experience with React (or similar modern FE Framework) and Node/Express.
- You have experience programming and writing RESTful APIs.
- Committed to testing and have experience with JS testing frameworks (Jest).
- You are a quick learner and are able to be productive without significant feedback from the more senior engineers on your team.
- Capable of owning the technical design for features of moderate complexity.
- Curious, dedicated, and accountable.
- You are comfortable operating without rigid structure and processes.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.