This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skill set to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with Product Managers, UX, and your engineering team to create solutions, develop stories, and execute them. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for complexity, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with your fellow engineers, Product, Data Science, and UX to solve problems and build impactful features for our users
- Learn, teach, and grow on a supportive team as you try new things and master the things you’re already good at.
- English Fluency Required (High B2-C1)
- NodeJS and one of the major frameworks
- RESTful API design & development
- SQL and relational database architecture
- UI development with modern libraries like React
- Unit/integration testing
- DevOps experience is a strong bonus
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- An absolute commitment to quality.
- Proven proficiency in modern back-end development and makes well-reasoned design decisions.
- A commitment to test coverage as a core principle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Midtown WeWork Plaza
- Park your car for free on site!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with complimentary coffee and tea
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.