Arrive Logistics is expanding its Canada truckload freight and cross-border transportation operations! Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your career in a high-impact role on our Strategy team. We’re looking for a strategic and hands-on leader willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, who will oversee performance and drive the growth of our Canada operations.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for the financial performance of the Canadian services division at Arrive Logistics.
- Sets overall volume and margin expectations for service offerings related to cross border Canada and domestic Canada freight.
- Oversees Arrive’s Canada operations and drives adherence to workplace conduct of Arrive’s Canada campus.
- Sets, articulates, and leads service line vision and direction across the department and the Arrive organization.
- Drives business decisions by utilizing analytics and leveraging organizational resources and technology to improve efficiency, productivity and meet financial targets for the Canadian Services division.
- Builds, manages, and leverages internal relationships to ensure collaboration, capacity alignment, issue resolution, and service improvements to maximize efficiencies and deliver results.
- Review and monitor daily, monthly, quarterly reports and analytics tied to division performance.
- Possesses a broad understanding of the service expectations of cross border Canada / domestic Canada freight offerings and leverages resources appropriately to sales growth and build customer solutions.
- Provide context and insight to Marketing department for cross border and domestic Canadian freight initiatives.
- Partner with Tech regarding dashboarding, application capabilities, analytical and systems needs to drive Canadian domestic and cross border performance.
- Responsible for the annual workforce planning process and partners with Talent Acquisition to recruit, select, and onboard qualified and diverse talent.
- Manages the performance and development of direct and indirect reports through both formal and informal performance management, coaching and feedback, mentoring and training and developmental tools.
- Responsible for oversight of logistics and facilities management for Arrive’s Canada office. Partner across departments to ensure smooth onboarding, engagement and offboarding of Canada office employees.
- Actively leads and/or participates in various industry, community and campus activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years logistics experience specifically focusing on Cross-Border Canada / Domestic Canada service offerings. Minimum 5 years of people management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert communication, operations, organization and leadership skills
- Experience managing financials for a business segment and ability to understand and communicate financial information
- Demonstrated success generating revenue or business growth in a client-facing role
- Broad industry knowledge with proficiency presenting in both internal and external audiences
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.