Our explosive growth is your opportunity to join our leadership team in a General Manager role overseeing Sales and Operations. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive, so you’ll thrive in this position if you have a background in cross-border logistics coupled with significant people management experience.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for the financial performance of the Mexican services division at Arrive Logistics.
- Sets overall volume and margin expectations, in a multi-year approach, for service offerings related to cross border Mexico and domestic Mexico freight
- Oversees Arrive’s Mexico operations and drives adherence to workplace conduct of Arrive’s Mexico offices.
- Sets, articulates, and leads service line vision and direction across the department and the Arrive organization.
- Support various Mexico-based leaders such as finance, HR, and recruiting
- Drives business decisions by utilizing analytics and leveraging organizational resources and technology to improve efficiency, productivity and meet financial targets for the Mexican Services division.
- Builds, manages, and leverages internal relationships to ensure collaboration, capacity alignment, issue resolution, and service improvements to maximize efficiencies and deliver results.
- Collaborate with the Carrier Sales Leadership, both in Mexico and in the appropriate domestic regions, to ensure efficient capacitys
- Collaborate with Business Development Leadership to ensure aligned growth strategies, training initiatives, and account management
- Create a culture in line with Arrive’s relentless attitude, energy, and passion to support its customers.
- Partner with Global Partnerships to maximize impact of BPO organizations
- Support Accounting, Legal, and HR leadership with Mexico Vendors supporting the respective departments
- Review and monitor daily, monthly, quarterly reports and analytics tied to division performance.
- Possesses a broad understanding of the service expectations of cross border Mexico / domestic Mexico freight offerings and leverages resources appropriately to sales growth and build customer solutions.
- Provide context and insight to the Marketing department for cross border and domestic Mexican freight initiatives.
- Partner with Tech regarding dashboarding, application capabilities, product development, analytical and system needs to drive Mexican domestic and cross border performance.
- Responsible for the annual workforce planning process and partners with Talent Acquisition to recruit, select, and onboard qualified and diverse talent.
- Manages the performance and development of direct and indirect reports through both formal and informal performance management, coaching and feedback, mentoring and training and developmental tools.
- Responsible for oversight of logistics and facilities management for Arrive’s Mexico office. Partner across departments to ensure smooth onboarding, engagement and offboarding of Mexico office employees.
- Actively leads and/or participates in various industry, community and campus activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Legal ability to work full time in Mexico as either a permanent resident or through a work permit.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Minimum 10 years logistics experience with 5 years specifically focusing on Cross-Border Mexico / Domestic Mexico service offerings.
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% with substantial blocks of time
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert communication, operations, organization and leadership skills
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.