As the Group Tracking Team Lead, you will use your passion and experience to help deliver premier service in our Mexico office. As we grow, we continue to need individuals who can flourish in leading our tracking teams. You will connect with people from all over Arrive and lead tracking operations for our group trackers in order to create a customer obsessed group that interacts with Arrive’s carrier partners and driver partners every day.
The role will partner with the Global Services Associate Manager, Carrier Managers, and our Carrier Success Manager to focus on coaching on proactive tracking/issue resolution, as well as, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the group tracking team and assisting with daily team functions as necessary. This would include communication and collaboration between carrier managers, carrier representatives, and tracking teams to fulfill their needs on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Manage to TalkDesk, Pendo, ARRIVEnow, and other necessary metrics
- Monitor calls/tracking updates – Live listening/reviewing recordings/reviewing load comments and updates in ARRIVEnow
- Monitor emails sent by group trackers – Ensure team is reaching out and involving correct stakeholders to notify/assist with service needs
- Help to assist with any questions and needs throughout the day
- Assist in escalation processes by overseeing internal communication between group trackers and BizDev/Carrier Representatives
- Ensure workflow is distributed evenly amongst the group trackers based on carrier representatives load volume
- Continued-ed training for group trackers- Coaching/shadow sessions to ensure group trackers are growing in their career and following protocol standards set for them
- Train on Next Gen Tracking Board and coach on tracking metrics, communication processes, and tracking procedures
- Conduct monthly 1:1 meetings to give and receive feedback and talk about metrics and expectations
- Work with tracking team leads in other offices and managers to gauge lack of knowledge in existing team members so they can be retrained where we see fit
- ARRIVEnow tracking boards from “Booked” to “Delivered” status to ensure that all loads are being tracked
- Monitor general communication between the group trackers, carrier representatives, bizdev representatives, and our carrier partners
- Monitor that the teams escalations are being acknowledged and actioned in a timely manner
- If there are issues in communication coming from our US teams, escalation to management will be necessary
- Partner with the Carrier and Client Success teams to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of our Carrier partners and Customer service levels
- Be in communication on a daily basis with our carrier and client success managers to get feedback on any of their needs
- Report feedback to carrier managers on any tough carriers to get in contact with or any issues we may be having within their department
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in systems and processes to help update Tracking SOP’s and share with the team
- Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve performance issues
- Participate in monthly Talent Management discussions. In which, we must bring to the table possible candidates for leadership positions, talk about their performance, including metrics, attitude, attendance and future plans.
- Must be willing to live in Guadalajara full-time
- Must have experience in the tracking field
- Must have experience in leadership and development
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.