Arrive Logistics is looking for a People Operations leader to support our Client Success department in our Austin office and to champion our People First philosophy. We are looking for someone who has a passion for ensuring every employee feels supported and gets the benefit of a highly engaged and fun culture. You will collaborate with Arrive management to promote positive manager-employee relationships and build culture, both within teams & across the company. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated People Operations Team and if this opportunity feels like the next step in your career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do
- Partner strategically with managers and leaders to analyze and identify key trends and metrics and proactively develop ideas and solutions to ensure a People first strategy
- Build strong relationships with Arrive’s management. Focused on understanding their business and team, identifying areas of strength and opportunity, and defining creative solutions.
- Execute team organizational design and performance metrics including succession management, talent assessment (9-box), leadership competencies, and development planning.
- Execute top tier employee relations support. Investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other work-related issues; recommend an appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results.
- Execute disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations. Lead through complex employee relations issues and disciplinary actions.
- Strategic partnership with our Total Rewards and Talent Management team to ensure we are aligned and partnered in the execution of human capital initiatives.
- Advocate a positive employee experience and leverage your internal relationships to proactively create culture-building opportunities across the organization.
- Ensure all FMLA, Medical Leave and ADA, EEO complaints, and other work-related issues and case documentation is properly handled and records are maintained.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates. Partner with retained employment counsel as needed.
- Partner effectively with management, members of the people operations team and other cross functional leaders to devise and implement strategies that further our business results and the performance of our teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent. HR certificate strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience. 2+ years of demonstrated business partner experience is required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Hustle that is unrivaled and a passion for your work that can’t be matched.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.