Arrive Logistics is looking for a People Operations leader to champion our People First philosophy. We are looking for someone who has a passion for ensuring every employee feels supported and gets the benefit of a highly engaged and fun culture. You will collaborate with Arrive management to promote positive manager-employee relationships and build culture, both within teams & across the company. This role is a great opportunity to be an integral part in building a dynamic employee experience as we open our new office. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated People Operations Team and we are looking for someone that is flexible to jump in and take on any challenge that is thrown their way. If this sounds like you, this is an amazing opportunity to build your career!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with office leadership to build and lead a strong culture through engagement and office management initiatives. Ensuring Arrive’s office represents the Arrive brand and provides a consistent employee experience across all locations , inclusive of engagement activities, events and employee perks.
- Manage our culture ambassador program. Ensure travel arrangements and ambassador initiatives contribute to a positive cultural experience for new hires and tenured employees.
- Support office recruitment efforts. Lead the onsite candidate experience – scheduling interviews with hiring managers and greeting and escorting candidates to interviews.
- Responsible for processing team related changes and maintaining the department documents and other sensitive and confidential employee related information.
- Draft, facilitate and follow up on disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions on HR policies, PTO requests, team updates, login support and any other questions that arise.
- Support and manage all FMLA, Medical Leave and ADA, EEO complaints, and other work-related issues and ensure case documentation is properly handled and records are maintained.
- Partner with recruitment and onboarding teams to maintain and enhance our new hire orientation and onboarding experience.
- Proactively identifies process inefficiencies and inconsistencies; collaborates on process improvements that enhance the employee’s and / or manager’s experience.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding benefits, payroll, and human resource matters.
- Analyze and identify key trends and metrics and partner with the team to execute ideas and solutions to ensure a People first strategy
- Develop relationships with Arrive’s management. Focused on understanding their business and helping to support the growth and development of their team.
- Support organizational design and performance metrics including succession management, performance reviews, talent assessment, leadership competencies, and development planning.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates. Partner with People Operations leadership and employment counsel as needed.
- Execute top tier employee relations support. Partner with the HRBP Manager to investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other work-related issues; recommend an appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results.
- Partner effectively with management, members of the people operations team and other cross functional leaders to devise and implement strategies that further our business results and the performance of our teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent. HR certificate strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience. 1+ years of demonstrated experience resolving employee relations is required.
- Workday HRIS experience is a plus!
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Hustle that is unrivaled and a passion for your work that can’t be matched.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.