Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your career in a high-impact, International Senior Accountant position, who will be a key player within Arrive’s Corporate Accounting function. Reporting to the International Assistant Controller, this role will help lead the month-end close process for our new International subsidiaries (Canada and Mexico) and also be responsible for related reporting and analysis needs.
What You’ll Do
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including complex account reconciliations, journal entries, variance analysis and review staff members’ work. Look for and suggest ways to help accelerate the close process.
- Review GL coding and cost center assignment to ensure correct management reporting.
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliation, profit elimination, foreign currency translation and monthly consolidation process.
- Assist with reporting and draft MD&A level commentary for monthly review.
- Review expenses at a cost center level for accuracy and understanding of key trends.
- Support cost center management with decision support and expense management.
- Collaborate with AP, AR, Payroll & Cash Application teams to ensure accurate accounting.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Draft professional presentation materials to discuss and/or highlight financial trends and variances.
- Assist in ensuring financials are in compliance with GAAP and perform and document related technical research as needed.
- Prepare for and participate in external audit requests.
- Work with our internal Tax group on tax reporting and analysis as needed.
- Create ad-hoc reports and analyses to support cross-functional teams as well as Finance & Accounting teams.
- Assist the International Assistant Controller with overall process improvement leveraging automation in Netsuite and special projects, as identified or needed.
- Assist with systems implementations and integrations as identified or needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field. Master’s Degree a plus. 3+ years of experience in financial accounting, reporting or audit.
- CPA required.
- Audit experience, Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience with Netsuite or other similar ERP and Adaptive Insights a plus.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and “go-getter” attitude.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment a plus.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.