As an experienced leadership training facilitator your role is to deliver a wide-range of training solutions, including in-person and virtual classroom sessions, team workshops, and course review and feedback implementation. You will be responsible for a range of development programs and projects to support employee and leadership development.
What You’ll Do
- In partnership with the Leadership Development Manager, ensure top notch execution of our Leadership Academy
- Facilitate training modules for leadership program offerings
- Deliver professional skills courses to achieve business objectives
- Hold participants accountable for completing assigned learnings and activities
- Provide facilitation for assessment based team workshops such as StrengthsFinder and The Predictive Index
- Gain a deep understanding of Arrive’s Leadership Competency model
- Train employees to write individual development plans and provide feedback to employees’ individual plans to support competency development
- Develop and update curriculum for program offerings under the guidance of the Leadership Development Manager
- Gather, track and implement course feedback to measure program effectiveness, suggest improvements for module revisions
- Provide feedback to Leadership Development Manager and HR Managers on the effectiveness of training content and programs
- Be an advocate for leadership skills and push leaders to deliver their best for our employees
- Live and breathe our culture and advocate for continued diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in training role
- Experience training leadership and professional skills
- Excellent classroom presentation skills and presence
- Engaging presentation and small group facilitation skills
- Knowledge of adult learning methods and curriculum design
- Awareness of Kirkpatrick evaluation scales and measurements for training effectiveness ● Understanding of individual development plan and application of best practices ● Strong project and time management skills
- Working LMS knowledge
- Training certification preferred (ATD, Bob Pike, etc.)
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and
invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.