When you join the Arrive team, you’re saying yes to going above and beyond daily while also making friends and having fun in a competitive environment! Arrive Logistics is looking to hire an experienced Flatbed Carrier Sales Representative to help establish and grow our reputation with trucking companies across the country. We’re looking for a talented individual with at least 2+ years of carrier sales experience to join our team and hit the ground running.
What You’ll Do
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales team to acquire new and grow existing open deck shipper revenue
- Learning and operating within our proprietary software system Accelerate.
- Prospecting open deck carriers through leads listed within our CRM or generating your own leads through individual research.
- Making outbound calls to and booking loads with carriers who provide open deck capabilities.
- Establishing long term relationships for future business opportunities.
- Managing established relationships and growing accounts.
- Maintaining outstanding service performance and achieving service metrics set by Arrive management.
- Building strong internal relationships with Arrive’s Business Development team.
- 2+ years in a Carrier Sales or Brokering role is required.
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves and Arrive.
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Free breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays! Snack options are also available daily.
- Work in the city of Tempe, AZ – we are in a convenient location close to the Phoenix airport and Downtown Phoenix, Downtown Tempe, and Downtown Chandler; and also surrounded by many golf courses and hiking trails!
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts on Class Pass.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Conveniently located close to multiple local restaurants such as In-N-Out, Salad & Go, and Starbucks
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions!
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.