Our team is seeking a RPA Developer. This position will work to help Arrive Logistics modernize operations by building software automations and analytics insights that automate processes across the business. This includes providing support throughout the full automation development life cycle.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and Implement various process improvement tools and techniques including Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Map original processes in order to explore, identify and test innovative automations
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance tests
- Work in a project based organization to deliver within defined project plan and constraints, as well as communicating any identified project risks
- Monitor, Schedule, scale and monitor the balance load of the developed solution to meet agreed SLAs effectiveness with business units
- Investigate and conduct detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate solution
- Work with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedback
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields is preferred
- 4+ years experience developing automations
- Experience mapping, optimizing and designing process
- Experience developing automations with UiPath is preferred
- Experience utilizing SQL
- Experience building dashboards in PowerBI or data visualization tools is a plus
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.