Arrive Logistics is seeking a highly-motivated Business Data Analyst to join our team. Our strong data-driven culture offers a unique opportunity for an analyst looking to make an immediate impact across all functions and at all levels of the organization. As the fastest growing logistics brokerage in history, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualizations using different components of Microsoft Power BI.
- Create ad-hoc analysis in support of department leadership.
- Continuously monitor performance to identify improvements in models and do related work as required.
- Create and interpret analytics to share findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to understand priorities, business needs, and functions.
- Collaborate with the Analytics Engineering team to determine and address data and reporting needs for various company projects.
- Bachelor degree or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of database, table, and dataset design is desired.
- Experience using data analytics tools including Excel, SQL, Power BI, SSRS, MS Report Builder, Snowflake.
- Detail oriented with strong independent critical thinking, organization, and time management skills to meet strict deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.