Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We are committed to employee success and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. With headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Chicago and Tampa, Arrive has been recognized by Inc. as both a Best Workplace and an Inc.5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Arrive Logistics is looking for an exemplary group of hard-working interns to work alongside our sales team for 10 weeks. As a Sales Intern, you will progressively take on more responsibility over the course of the summer as you learn about the industry, provide support to your assigned mentor, and experience what a career in logistics is like firsthand!
The Summer Internship Program at Arrive Logistics is designed to help you build a foundational set of sales skills and general business acumen that will set you up for success beyond the summer. If you’re a proactive relationship builder with an interest in sales and logistics, look no further!
What You’ll Do
- Learn about the logistics industry and Arrive’s technology in a 2-week training program alongside the rest of our Summer 2023 interns.
- Upon the completion of the training program, you will be assigned to a manager and a mentor on the sales team. These will be critical relationships for the rest of the summer!
- Execute operational tasks that support Arrive Customers and Carriers at a high level
- Provide sales support to your mentor and work directly with their accounts
- Track shipments and update relevant portals with shipment details
- Learn how to navigate our internal proprietary software system to execute daily tasks
- Get on the phone! You will learn how to communicate and negotiate with our supply chain partners
- Solve problems! You will work through escalations and provide solutions to the appropriate parties
- Learn how to prospect! You will gain an understanding of how to identify new relationships and start the conversation
- Learn how to sell! You will shadow your mentor’s sales calls and eventually get the opportunity to call on new customers independently
- Get exposure to Quarterly Business Review calls and Pricing Strategy meetings with leadership
- Over the course of the summer, the goal is for you to understand your mentor’s book of business on a deeper level so you can take on additional responsibilities. Your mentor will have unique opportunities for you to contribute to the team that give you even more exposure to what a career in logistics could look like.
You Will Also:
- Meet leaders from across the company through our weekly speakers.
- Learn about professionalism and other workplace skill sets from our People Ops team.
- Build relationships with your intern class at Arrive-sponsored team events.
- Vie for awesome prizes during our sales-focused competitions on the floor.
- Become eligible to apply for our Brand Ambassador program following the completion of your internship.
- Give back to the community through a volunteer project alongside your peers.
- Rising Juniors and Seniors working towards a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Able to work for 10 weeks; the program will run from mid-June to mid-August.
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- Able to live and work in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or Tampa, FL for the duration of the program (we provide relocation assistance!)
- Willing to come into the office each day – this is an in-person internship!
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!