As a Senior Front End Software Engineer at Arrive Logistics, you will work with an amazing team of software engineers to architect and build applications to power Arrive Logistics’ industry-leading Transportation Management System. We are looking for someone who will help create an exciting and rewarding team culture and benefit from an atmosphere of constant learning and improvement. You will apply the skills that you bring to the job, but you will also master new skills and technologies, allowing you to use the best tools for the job and enhancing your success.
What You’ll Do
- Architect, develop and deliver high-quality front end applications and features for a multi-application system.
- Architect, develop and deliver components to advance the quality and scope of our Design Language System.
- Provide technical leadership to other developers, including guidance on design patterns, technology choices and code quality.
- Evangelize software development best practices with your team and within the broader technology organization.
- Join a team that’s built to operate autonomously, collaborate easily, and produce capital-Q Quality products while never forgetting the importance of team culture.
- Collaborate with engineers outside your team through guilds, hackweeks, pull requests, design sessions, and tech reviews to broaden your knowledge, friendships, and impact.
- Collaborate creatively and productively with top-notch product, design and data teams.
- Be a strong example of healthy engineering team culture, evangelizing the team’s principles and mentoring team members in how to apply them.
- 5+ Years of front end web application development.
- Fluency in English and Spanish and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux and GraphQL)
- Experience using unit test libraries, such as Jest
- Experience with popular CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Experience working effectively with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with git
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.