Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, role on our Client Solutions team. As the Senior Manager of Drayage Services with Arrive Logistics you will be responsible for the implementation and growth of our Drayage service offering. You will be responsible for overall floor adoption, execution of day-to-day tasks surrounding our Drayage Customer and Carrier needs, and identifying operational improvements to drive our Drayage offering to the next level. You will assist in developing our Drayage Operations team and partnering with our Carrier and Business Development sales team to provide unique and effective solutions for port and Drayage freight.
What You’ll Do
- Drive volume through management of a team of Drayage Operations Specialists focused on execution with a “no excuses” mindset.
- Developing a Drayage pricing workflow and converting Customer specific pricing opportunities.
- Increasing efficiency in our workflow and overall execution
- Build Carrier relationships, empowering Arrive to have a significant presence in the Drayage space
- Collaboration to drive service and operational excellence through overseeing Customer service provided by the Drayage Operations team. Initially as an operator as we train new Drayage Operations Specialists.
- At times make yourself available to speak with Customers regarding their opportunity or service levels and expectations.
- Join and support issue resolution calls to ensure account stability and client happiness.
- Mode adoption and internal education through collaboration and participation in education initiatives to drive employee skill development.
- Work closely with Client Success and Business Development management on employee adoption, strategy execution, and overall growth performance.
- Provide mode/market news and current event updates internally.
- Product and service expansion through assisting in the development of an effective tracking methodology (includes input on ARRIVEnow fields and statuses needed)
- Identify gaps and solutions to enable Drayage Operations within ARRIVEnow
- Assist with Port/Terminal accessibility / API connectivity if no tech provider
- 5-10 years of multimodal transportation experience.
- Previous management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Direct experience in Drayage operations, planning and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a sales floor and sales management.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Strong ability to quickly build trust with different levels of management.
- High level of initiative and hustle.
- Able to collaborate with seasoned teams and implement strategies and program adoption.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.