As a Senior Product Manager on the Product Management team, you will be the Product leader of a key strategic initiative to redefine and deploy foundational technology that the business will use to scale. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to develop a plan to build an innovative and extensible service with your engineering and data peers and team, coordinate multiple product team efforts, support the development of your colleagues, and be a senior leader in the Product organization capable of understanding and articulating our holistic roadmap and strategy. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting times at Arrive Logistics.
What You’ll Do
- Lead internal and external research sessions with key members of different service lines (TL, LTL, IMDL, Drayage, Open Deck, Temp Controlled, et al) and deliver artifacts that provide details, synthesis, and insight for reference by cross-functionally dependent Product, Data, Engineering, and Design groups.
- Act as a key senior Product team member by providing timely, professional, and detailed information, dependency tracking, and project status cross-functionally throughout the Tech and RevGen organizations.
- Create a detailed cross-organizational plan for executing development and adoption work by collaborating with Product, Engineering, and Design leadership, with regular updates to execution and adoption performance.
- Actively seek out mentorship, learning, and personal enrichment opportunities to become a thought-leader in the Logistics space.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture and to a positive Product perception oriented toward empathy, compassion, and execution.
- 5+ years of Product Management leadership or senior-level individual contributor experience
- 5+ years of experience working directly with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Previous experience with Logistics preferred
- You’ll be an advocate for high-quality development work, ruthless prioritization of resources to align with business objectives, and operate in a strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative way with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Demonstrated success managing multiple complex cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types, and senior/executive leadership
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.