The new role of Senior Project manager will work directly with the VP of Strategic Initiatives on executive level projects. The role works on a variety of projects to drive Arrive’s continued revenue growth, gross margin and shareholder value. This role will be responsible for assisting and coordinating projects end-to-end. This role requires strong partnerships & collaboration across the organization.
- Manage multiple projects of medium-to-large size simultaneously, and their respective project teams of varying sizes, complexity and backgrounds through the entire Project Development Life Cycle.
- Establish and maintain project plans and project budgets, report progress as required, generate risk assessments, escalate issues, and facilitate project review presentations.
- Develop presentation deliverables related to projects.
- Work with a cross functional team on assigning tasks, establishing project deliverables and scheduling of those tasks and deliverables.
- Obtain approvals from primary stakeholder(s) and control project scope, priorities, and schedule.
- Contribute to thoughtful and creative discussions with project sponsor(s), stakeholders, department and division management on strategic goals, resources, scheduling, plans and challenges.
- Assist leadership with allocating resources and outlining budgets to complete various strategic initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day projects/logistics and the corresponding communication for each project.
- Manage project management reporting, including tracking each critical step, outcomes and final deliverables.
- Develop, review, and revise project management processes to ensure all steps are completed in an efficient manner.
- Provide an extremely high level of customer service to stakeholders.
- Manage a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use.
- Collect and consolidate management data/reports in order to track performance against goals and corporate strategy.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Business Administration or related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Logistics experience preferred
- Experience with executive level communication and presentations
- Experience with project management software tools
- Multi-project management/portfolio management experience.
- Virtual collaboration capabilities
- Experience developing and delivering presentations.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.