The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for utilizing historical trends, insights, and forecasting to maintain and adapt quota plans for our sales organization. This position analyzes large data sets, evaluates plan performance and provides actionable insights.
What You’ll Do
- Use knowledge of commissions, sales operations and data analysis to maintain and adapt quota plans that meet business objectives for a company in hyper growth. Identify gaps and opportunities for leadership to revise quota plans for maximum efficacy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand shifts and updates to operations of the logistics, freight and sales industries. Utilize historical trends, insights and forecasting to improve quota setting.
- Support current and long term strategy through partnerships with business leaders and sales operations team to understand and anticipate desired future outcomes.
- Ensure quota plans align with commissions plans and objectives, support a rapidly scaling organization and incentivize desired sales behavior.
- Collaborate with engineering, product and other tech teams to define, build, drive and measure mechanisms to enable sales teams.
- Report on effectiveness of quota plans. Process data sets, analyze and evaluate plan performance against key metrics and perform variance and trend analysis. Summarize actionable insights to enhance and optimize plans.
- Gather and analyze sales, commissions and quota data. Calculate and report on commissions and quotas. Resolve any issues and respond to quota related inquiries. Diagnose variations in data and make adjustments as necessary.
- Support delivery of new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, building, maintenance and success tracking.
- Translate business leader proposals to create and evolve strategic scenario models in excel for use in long term decision making,
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations and data analysis
- Experience in processing and analyzing large data sets required
- Self starter, very strong work ethic with a LFG mentality
- Strong business analysis and function experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Expert excel skills required
- Familiarity with NetSuite, CaptivateIQ and Snowflake preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze data, processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills and ability to articulate complex processes to key business leaders
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.