Arrive Logistics’ UX Design team is seeking a versatile and pragmatic Sr. Designer who thrives in discovering and defining new user experiences. You have worked in and waded through the big enterprise UX experience and now want to apply your knowledge and learnings to a new product as we define the future. You are intrigued by complexity, excel in making things usable and intuitive, and can build and evolve a design language system. You thrive in connecting and collaborating with the people who use our software daily and industry experts, who are both on-site and an integral part of our research, design and testing process
What You’ll Do
- Lead design for your product area from concept to development, while working cross-functionally across the organization with product managers, business analysts, industry executives, in-house user groups, and our product training team
- Collaborate with other design team members through group design reviews to keep interrelated parts of the platform aligned from a content, design, and experience perspective
- Lead by example for best practices, developing the design language system, patterns, and standardized components
- Conduct in-house generative user research to understand user needs, requirements, and opportunities, and document with personas and journey maps.
- Collaborate with Product Management and engineering to understand and refine functional system requirements
- Build high-level process flows, interaction models, and information architecture.
- Create and iterate from wireframes to visual design to prototypes
- Lead in-house testing sessions with users to test and iterate concepts
- Produce production-level specs and variants for different data shapes and states
- Support designs through development for quality of production
- 5+ years professional experience delivering in UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in design related field or equivalent experience
- Experience designing for enterprise level systems
- Experience in leading design from concept to implementation
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with design components and best practices
- Strong visual design skills
- Expert knowledge of design software Sketch and Abstract
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Invision, or others)
- Bonus: Expert knowledge of user management and defining user roles
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.