Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year.
Technology powers everything we do here, which is why we’re investing $30M per year over the next five years to make ours the absolute best in the industry. Our team is dedicated to innovation, building digital solutions to help our partners do business the way they want to — with a seamless experience powered by tools, integrations and processes designed for efficiency. As one of the few brokerages with a proprietary transportation management system, we leverage our wealth of data to improve processes, provide insights to our partners and deliver unparalleled service.
We are looking for experienced candidates willing to go above and beyond to build technology products that deliver results for customers and drive our business forward!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your engineering career in a high-impact role on our development team. You’ll enjoy and succeed in this position if you’re an innovative thinker, savvy problem-solver and strong leader. Being passionate about building great tech is a must, as is being comfortable working both hyper-collaboratively and independently. You qualify for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of front-end web application development experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience using Git source control.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
This role is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and experience to not only strengthen our existing tech suite but also to dream up and build entirely new proprietary products that can take it to the next level. Your day-to-day job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing and delivering front-end web application components for a distributed system.
- Coding consistent, efficient, maintainable and scalable UI components.
- Creating a proof of concept and prototypes, as well as maintaining existing applications.
- Researching and learning new technologies, frameworks and best practices.
- Collaborating creatively with product and design teams.
The Value of Culture and Balance
On top of being recognized for our award-winning culture, we’re also invested in your personal wellness and committed to helping you achieve a healthy work-life balance. In addition to the perks below, we want to ensure you feel supported when it comes to taking care of life outside the office. Need to work from home to watch your children for a day? We understand, no problem. Had a great month and want to head out early on a Friday to go camping for the weekend? Go for it, you earned it. Need to come in late due to a doctor’s appointment? We’ve all been there. We trust you to perform at a high level and reward that performance with the flexibility you need to feel fulfilled both in and out of the office.
Perks On Perks
We know attracting and retaining top talent takes more than happy hours and breakroom ping-pong tables. (But yes, we have those too.) That’s why we strive to make Arrive the kind of place we all want to be every day. We invest heavily in every facet of the employee experience, and that starts with the full suite of benefits enjoyed by each and every team member.
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid work schedule with designated WFH and in-office days each week
- Excellent health, vision and dental insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan and vesting opportunities
- Unlimited PTO plus two floating holidays in your first year
- Professional development tools like LinkedIn Learning are at your disposal
- ERGs such as Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute
- Investments in your health include an on-site gym and access to Calm and Class Pass
- Free on-site parking
- On-site coffee bar
- Relocation assistance no matter your origin city.
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!