The Support Engineer will serve as the first contact within the Arrive Technical Platform to resolve frontline issues for internal and external customers across ARRIVEnow. This position will serve as the go-to resource for troubleshooting complex, escalated issues, technical support, account administration, and escalation triage. Internal users of our systems will look to Support Engineers for various issue resolutions, including ARRIVEnow, EDI, Carrier, and other technical applications within the Arrive Logistics ecosystem. The Support Engineer will also have interactions with senior members of the Enterprise IT, Product, and Development teams.
What You’ll Do
- Provide top-level engagement and support to internal and external customers across all of the various Arrive Logistics technical applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot reported technical issues and ensure resolution is deployed.
- Triage and escalate complex issues with proper documentation and process workflow management if they cannot be solved.
- Engage various teams throughout the organization with a service mindset, focusing on ensuring end-user satisfaction.
- Take an analytical approach to troubleshooting various end-to-end solutions.
- Operate with a degree of independence while owning process excellence and providing continuous improvement.
- Strive for continuous growth and knowledge excellence by utilizing information repositories, team resources, and product release documentation.
- Be an advocate for progress through training, communications, and positive working relationships.
- Communicate business needs to management, Product, and Development resources to add enhancements and improvements based on issues that have been raised.
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience in a fast-paced, Enterprise technical environment
- Proven experience in technical support and troubleshooting, handling high volume requests from a wide range of customers with various levels or prioritization (Premier Services a plus).
- 2+ years of training experience (preferred).
- History of documentation design and development for customer success.
- Some knowledge of programming languages preferred (SQL, Java, HTML)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Breakfast is provided on Mondays and lunch on Fridays. Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions!
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.