At $2.5B in revenue, Arrive has opened subsidiaries in Canada and Mexico and is looking to add a VP International Controller, who will play a key role in Arrive’s accounting and finance team. This important position will lead the consolidation of Arrive’s subsidiaries, as well as consolidated financial reporting for Arrive. This position will need to embrace the challenges of a hyper-growth environment with multiple subsidiaries, currencies, and financial reporting constituents.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the monthly consolidation of all Arrive subsidiary financial statements.
- Convert foreign currency trail balances to Arrive functional currency ($USD).
- Monitor and manage intercompany accounts, ensuring appropriate elimination in consolidation.
- Direct the data capture, recording and reporting of intercompany profit ensuring accurate elimination in consolidation.
- Lead the mapping and management of intercompany transactions through Arrive’s TMS and ERP systems.
- Manage the global GL chart of accounts and cost center structure.
- Maintain appropriate month end reporting templates for various constituencies (management, board of directors, bank, taxes, cost centers, investors).
- Manage Arrive’s financial consolidation system, apply appropriate version controls and version validation disciplines.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams that support Arrive’s NetSuite ERP and Adaptive Insights consolidation/reporting systems.
- Support management for Canada and Mexico with timely accurate reporting and analyses.
- Collaborate with the Tax Director to regarding international transfer pricing and tax compliance.
- Active participation in numerous project teams to ensure cross subsidiary activities are appropriately recorded and reported.
- Direct the activities and supervise the Arrive Mexico finance function as well as oversee the accounting processes and financial statements for Arrive Canada.
- Manage a small accounting/finance staff in Austin, Texas.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required, CPA required.
- Major CPA firm audit experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in corporate accounting.
- Experience in consolidation of multiple subsidiaries with foreign currencies and intercompany profit required.
- Strong systems aptitude required, NetSuite and Adaptive Insights experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.