The Cash Application Specialist is responsible for cash application activities. This position is a critical and integrated member of Arrive’s growing Accounting team! The successful candidate will have previous related accounting experience and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, highly transactional environment. The position requires an individual who is ambitious, self-directed, and capable of working autonomously and with the broader leadership team to achieve the business and financial goals of the company. If that sounds like you, we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Apply technical knowledge and judgment to ensure that all billing activities that impact the AR resolved in a proactive manner.
- Settle payments accurately and ensure reconciling items are resolved quickly.
- Process cash receipt applications for client invoice payments and other miscellaneous receipts.
- Ensure that cash receipts are applied to outstanding AR invoices timely and accurately.
- Research and resolve any cash application discrepancies to ensure that the AR Aging is accurately reported on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that best practices and banking technology are fully leveraged to ensure that best in class cash management functions are utilized.
- Participate in special projects as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Admin/Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections.
- Adaptable in using organizational skills to prioritize tasks and take ownership of work; comfort and ability to deliver results in a flexible, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to anticipate busy schedules and communicate with other members of the organization/department to complete assignments on time.
- Ability to effectively pace work to adhere to deadlines and key deliverables.
- Demonstrated integrity in work product and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Representative of company values when communicating with internal and external customers.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively on a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications, especially Excel, including a working knowledge of complex Excel actions (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups).
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.