Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest growing 3rd Party Logistics companies in the US. To help support our phenomenal growth we are looking for an LTL Sales Professional with the knowledge and ability to help us grow this service offering.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Report Directly to the Senior Vice President of Customer Sales
- Educate Current and New Customer Sales Reps on selling LTL
- Support the Customer Sales Manager and Customer Sales Reps to analyze and penetrate existing customers for LTL opportunities
- Collaborate with the SVP of Sales to drive on best practices and efficiency improvement for the Customer Sales Team for the LTL mode.
- Assist with developing relationships with carriers and service providers.
- Work on LTL annual pricing, bids, and project pricing.
- Work in conjunction with the LTL Operations team to insure top level customer service.
- Utilize our CSM to prospect and close new accounts.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development on training initiatives.
- Support and implement new sales initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of previous experience in LTL sales at a 3PL.
- Previous management experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced industry.
- Robust experience pricing freight opportunities.
- A proactive work ethic, with a bias for action.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; you can conduct analysis and create presentations independently.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- An “LFG” mentality; once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a leadership role with a growing startup!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!