The People Operations Coordinator is a hybrid role that will include both People Operations and Office Management responsibilities. In this position, you will own various administrative functions that span the entire office. You will also work closely with the Austin HQ People Ops team to execute company-wide policies & procedures in our Chattanooga office. This position will be the point person for employee questions for requesting time off, viewing pay stubs, time sheets and updating personal information. The People Ops Coordinator will also assist in employee relations and lead the new employee onboarding in Chattanooga. If you are team player who also knows how to see projects through from start to finish, we want you to represent Arrive in this position!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Onboard all new hires.
- Serve as a point of contact for the Chattanooga office for questions about benefits, HR policies, PTO requests, team updates, pay stub access, login support and any other questions that arise.
- Assist with disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations.
- Support our managers through coaching and work with them on employee career progression.
- Help execute employee perks and coordination for company events.
- Support our People Operations team with culture initiatives!
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for all onsite interviews.
- Help plan & execute company-wide events.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Arrange catered lunch for the office every Friday.
- Report to our People Operations Manager and collaborate with the entire People Operations team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study (Communications, Human Resources, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in a People Operations role.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Proven ability to work successfully in both individual and collaborative environments.
- Previous experience working closely with members of an executive team.
- Familiarity with G-Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- An LFG mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean People Operations team.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in Human Resources.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, TN!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.