Our Operations Team is growing! As a Sales Operations Manager, you will work alongside sales leadership to support and facilitate the operational functions of the team. You will be responsible for creating a positive customer experience that is both internally and externally beneficial for Arrive Logistics. If you have a passion for account management, white glove customer service, and a track record of success in the 3PL space, we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Oversee RFPs and award management to ensure we’re accepting the appropriate opportunities, the customer is giving us the right volume and lanes, and we’re evaluating profitability.
- Support the Customer Sales Manager and Customer Sales Reps to manage the team dispatch control board. This includes appointment, shipment, and pricing management.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Sales to drive on best practices and efficiency improvement for the Customer Sales Team.
- Assist with aging to limit invoicing issues and manage DSOs.
- Work with the Director of Service Operations on load tracking best practices and responsibilities.
- Utilize the new customer on-boarding SOP to facilitate an efficient and accurate on-boarding process that gives Arrive a competitive advantage.
- Manage the Customer Operations Team for maximum production.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development on training initiatives.
- Support and implement service initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of previous experience in Operations or Account Management at a 3PL.
- Previous management experience; this role will eventually oversee a team of operations representatives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced industry.
- Robust experience pricing freight opportunities.
- A proactive work ethic, with a bias for action.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; you can conduct analysis and create presentations independently.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- An “LFG” mentality; once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a leadership role with a growing startup!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out at our on-site gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!