At Arrive Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we want to find the best-of-the-best to grow with us! As a Recruiter, you will be a talent detective who stops at nothing to find quality candidates for roles across many verticals of our business. You’ll collaborate with our recruiters, hiring managers and Arrive leadership to understand business needs and our open positions. From there, you’ll build relationships with passive candidates through various resources, educate them on the opportunity, and champion them through the interview process. This is your chance to contribute to a growing company in a meaningful way, while building your recruiting career!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for the nation’s top candidates and get their attention.
- Use all tools to get in touch with the right candidates every time.
- Bring a passion and drive for finding candidates of all backgrounds and help teach tools of the sourcing trade to the rest of our Recruiting team.
- Coordinate interviews with our recruiters and walk your candidate through the process. They are in good hands with this recruiting team!
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with the recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 2+ year of experience in a comparable sourcing role.
- 1+ year(s) of experience at a 3PL is preferred, with a strong understanding of the brokerage industry & business model.
- Comfortable with various internet sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean search creation, and cold calling.
- Previous experience using Lever or another comparable Applicant Tracking System.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationship quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean recruiting team.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an onsite gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!