Arrive Logistics is looking for a Test Automation Developer who has robust experience in Selenium testing. You’ll be able to apply your experience of test automation design and development to an organization undergoing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work both independently and collaboratively to build our functional test framework from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test cases to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Ensure that automation scripts function well across all supported browsers and platforms.
- Work with QA team in determining which test cases should be UI automation and which can be system integration tests.
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases.
- Ensure all components of the system have a high level of test coverage.
- Communicate with QA team which tests have been successfully automated and no longer need to be manually run.
- Keep test cases up to date with changing requirements and additions.
- Execute automated tests on demand and schedule nightly test runs.
- Evaluate and report on test results from test automation runs and highlight any potential quality risks.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Passion for quality.
- Solid experience with Selenium Webdriver and writing Selenium test cases.
- Demonstrated programming skills in C#.
- Database experience (Microsoft SQL Server preferred).
- Prior success as an individual QA Tester embedded within a product team.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Local to Austin, TX!
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!