In this Service Desk role, you will be on the front lines of our rapidly growing IT department. You’ll be the go-to resource for desk-side troubleshooting, technical support, workstation support, and system set-up. Internal users of our systems will look to you for various issue resolution, including GSuite support, internal software troubleshooting, printer troubleshooting and network connectivity issues, to name a few.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a high-volume sales environment, occasionally providing creative workarounds to decrease user downtime through the ticketing system.
- Independently resolve user issues in a friendly and supportive manner.
- Provide timely and responsive resolutions for support tickets.
- Thoroughly troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues with a logical/analytical approach.
- Work comfortably with basic tools and hardware assembly.
- Assist senior technicians with company-wide implementations (software, hardware, etc.)Collaborate with teammates on issue resolution and assigned projects.
- Communicate issues to senior technicians when a problem needs to be escalated.
- Clearly document resolution to issues.
- Contribute to Arrive’s ever-growing knowledge-base for both internal support techs and user-facing solutions.
- Perform other duties and projects as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- 2+ years of enterprise-level experience solving high-level issues across the entire organization.
- A customer service approach when working with users.
- Able to explain technical topics clearly and simply to non-technical personnel.
- Previous experience troubleshooting equipment and software (G Suite, Microsoft Office, network connectivity issues, Windows 10, hardware malfunctions).
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills across all company verticals, with a proven ability to collaborate.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently when necessary.
- Able to juggle multiple requests and prioritize effectively.
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Service Desk team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!