We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates to join a brand new department of Coverage Specialists at Arrive Logistics! At Arrive, we are committed to servicing our carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Coverage Specialist, you will contribute to that commitment! After an intense 1-week training program, you will hit the ground running, armed with industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of carrier capacity. Once you hit the floor, you will focus on finding carriers across the nation to transport our customers’ shipments! Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Arrive to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and launch a career in logistics! If you work hard and hit performance goals during your first 60 days in this position, your role will evolve into a full-time opportunity in sales or operations at Arrive Logistics!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Learn the business in our one-week training program, designed to get you ramped quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Arrive.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work-ethic in a high volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- An LFG attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a growing department.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive hourly wage.
- Move into a full-time position after the successful completion of this 60-day role!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our on-site gym.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!