Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is a leading transportation and technology company in North America, having surpassed $2 billion in annual revenue with plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, inside sales role on our Business Development team. We are looking for candidates who can get results. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re a natural relationship builder with a solid work ethic and a track record of achieving success.
How You’ll Learn
As a Business Development Representative Trainee, you will progress through a training & mentorship program designed to give you a strong foundation in brokering. Your mentor will play a critical role in your initial & ongoing success as your go-to resource for everything from the basics of account management to building your own portfolio of customers. Training consists of:
- Classroom training led by an Arrive trainer designed to get you familiar with the third party logistics industry alongside a group of your peers.
- Learn the Arrive story and the history that shaped an entire industry.
- Get familiar with our proprietary technology, ARRIVEnow.
- Practice making outbound calls to carriers to apply the basics you learned in the classroom.
- Work alongside an assigned mentor during your sales training blocks that will prepare you for the Business Development role.
What You’ll Do
Upon graduation from the training program, you will become a Business Development Representative. In this role, your key responsibilities are to acquire and grow new accounts, all while providing best-in-class service. As you progress, you will also receive the continuous education and professional development you need to reach new heights.
- Focus on acquiring new accounts in the small and medium sized-business categories initially, with the opportunity to land larger accounts as you progress through the role.
- Manage the clients that you secure as you introduce new clients to your portfolio.
- Sharpen your sales and customer service skills alongside your Business Development team and manager.
- Work towards qualifying for a mentee of your own who will help to support the operations for your growing book of business.
- Grow your existing accounts through new service lines and capabilities.
- Earn industry certifications that will prepare you for different types of service offerings.
- Professional development courses that will complement your industry mastery.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred with an emphasis on Business, Management, or related fields.
- Desire to start or continue a career in inside sales.
- Eager to contribute to a high-energy environment. You will build your career in an office, over the phone alongside a team of your peers.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If hard work does not come naturally to you, this might not be a good fit.
- A proven ability to build relationships and establish rapport with peers, leaders, and clients alike.
- A winning attitude – you know what it’s like to succeed and you are excited to experience success at the fastest growing freight brokerage in the country.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401(k) program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Enjoy office wide engagement activities, team events, happy hours and more!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Work in the city of Tempe, AZ right off of the I-10 and Baseline Rd. We are in a convenient location close to the Phoenix airport and Downtown Phoenix, Downtown Tempe, and Downtown Chandler. We are also conveniently located close to multiple local restaurants!
- Start your morning with free coffee!
- Park your car for free on site.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Inc. Fast Company, Fortune, and earned Top Workplaces and Great Place to Work, to name a few. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, Prisms, Black Logistics Group, Salute and Unidos.