Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to join our high-energy Carrier Sales team. We are looking for candidates who excel in collaborative environments. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re a skillful communicator, natural relationship builder, and hard working teammate.
What You’ll Do
As a Carrier Sales Representative, your key responsibilities are to establish and grow relationships with carrier partners while providing best-in-class service. After a 4-month training program, you will graduate to the sales floor and become eligible for commission and bonus opportunities. With experience, your earning potential increases along with your growing portfolio of carriers. You will also receive the continuous education and professional development you need to reach new heights.
- Classroom training is led by an Arrive trainer and designed to get you familiar with the third party logistics industry alongside a group of your peers.
- Learn the Arrive story and the history that shaped an entire industry.
- Get familiar with our proprietary technology, ARRIVEnow.
- Work alongside a mentor during your sales training blocks that will prepare you for the Carrier Sales role.
Carrier Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Focus on building new relationships with carrier partners across the country.
- Manage the carrier partners that you secured during the training program as you introduce new relationships to your portfolio.
- Sharpen your negotiation and customer service skills alongside your Carrier Sales team and manager.
- Build internal relationships with our Business Development team members and work together to find the best solution for their clients.
- Emphasize service – you will be measured on KPIs like on-time deliveries and proactive tracking.
- Earn industry certifications that will prepare you for different types of service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with an emphasis on Business or a related field.
- Desire to start or continue a career in inside sales.
- Eager to contribute to a high-energy environment. You will build your career in an office, over the phone alongside a team of your peers.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If hard work does not come naturally to you, this might not be a good fit.
- Strong communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to get things done over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
- Able and excited to build relationships with a wide variety of people. You will have fun talking to peers, truck drivers, dispatchers, and business leaders alike.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the city of San Antonio, TX – we are in a convenient location 20 minutes from the city.
- Park your car for free on site plus covered parking!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a free coffee.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions!