Arrive Logistics is looking for a People Operations leader to support our Mexico office and to champion our People First philosophy. We are looking for someone who has a passion for ensuring every employee feels supported and gets the benefit of a highly engaged and fun culture. You will collaborate with Arrive management to promote positive manager-employee relationships and build culture, both within teams & across the company. This role is a great opportunity to be an integral part in building a dynamic employee experience as we open our new office. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated People Operations Team and we are looking for someone that is flexible to jump in and take on any challenge that is thrown their way. If this sounds like you, this is an amazing opportunity to build your career!
- Partner with office leadership to build and lead a strong culture through engagement and office management initiatives. Ensuring Arrive’s office represents the Arrive brand and provides a consistent employee experience across all locations, inclusive of engagement activities, events and employee perks.
- Support office recruitment efforts. Lead the onsite candidate experience – scheduling interviews with hiring managers and greeting and escorting candidates to interviews.
- Responsible for processing team related changes and maintaining the department documents and other sensitive and confidential employee related information.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions on HR policies, benefits, payroll, PTO requests, team updates, login support and any other questions that arise.
- Collaborate effectively with recruitment, talent management, total rewards and outside HR vendors to ensure a first rate employee experience.
- Partner with recruitment and onboarding teams to maintain and enhance our new hire orientation and onboarding experience.
- Proactively identifies process inefficiencies and inconsistencies; collaborates on process improvements that enhance the employee’s and / or manager’s experience.
- Analyze and identify key trends and metrics and partner with the team to execute ideas and solutions to ensure a People first strategy
- Support and manage all Medical Leave and other work-related issues and ensure case documentation is properly handled and records are maintained.
- Support organizational design and performance metrics including succession management, performance reviews, talent assessment, leadership competencies, and development planning.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates. Partner with People Operations leadership and employment counsel as needed.
- Draft, facilitate and follow up on disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations.
- Execute top tier employee relations support. Partner with the HR team to investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other work-related issues; recommend an appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results.
- Partner effectively with management, members of the people operations team and other cross functional leaders to devise and implement strategies that further our business results and the performance of our teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience. Demonstrated knowledge of Mexico labor law is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English and Spanish
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Hustle that is unrivaled and a passion for your work that can’t be matched.