As a Site Reliability Engineer for Arrive Logistics, you will be responsible for building a purposeful, proactive, and sustainable approach to reliability based on core SRE principles and practices. Your role covers the entire life-cycle of a product: from helping engineering teams with architecture and delivery to on-call incident response and triage. You will work with tools and platforms like New Relic, Docker, Azure, and Kubernetes to help teams rapidly deliver code to production that aligns with our reliability goals.
You’ll sit within the Engineering Organization supporting technology powering Arrive Logistics in the fast-paced freight industry. If you are passionate about Site Reliability Engineering and being part of a new team, read on.
- Create monitoring, alerting and dashboarding solutions that improve visibility into Arrive’s application performance and business metrics.
- You will perform root cause analysis and post-mortems with an eye towards future prevention.
- Create automation to ensure repeatability, eliminate toil, reduce mean time to detection and resolution
- Design CI/CD pipelines for applications and infrastructure
- Produce high quality documentation and support tooling
- Participate in on-call rotations and incident management
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in systems, software, platform, site reliability, or DevOps engineering
- 1 + years of experience building or operating cloud applications on a major provider such as Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP
- Capable of taking clear requirements and implementing solutions
- Understanding of SLIs and SLOs as they relate to reliability
- Experience with CI / CD tools such as Azure DevOps, CircleCi, Github Actions, or similar
- Familiarity with cloud automation using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform (preferred), Chef, or Puppet
- Experience writing code in .NET, Java / Kotlin, Nodejs, or Python
- Exposure to multiple types of datastores such as Sql Server, Postgres, Redis, Cassandra, and similar
- Understanding of on-call rotations and incident management and ability to work an after hours on-call rotation
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.