As an Account Executive at Arrive, you will be a part of a brand new vertical designed to manage the most high-volume shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the daily operations for our largest customers, and will represent Arrive as their main point of contact. The ultimate goals in this position are to build trust, strengthen relationships, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for strategic approach to account management and customer service, we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for our biggest customers.
- Oversee freight acceptance & adherence to our awards and contracted opportunities.
- Manage shipment volume on a daily basis, which includes reviewing available shipments and working with the Account Coordinators on execution.
- Collaborate with our sales team to utilize the most effective capacity on each shipment.
- Create and maintain SOPs on all accounts.
- Assist Senior Account Executives with spot quoting, customer portal management, and other tasks as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a 3PL or supply chain environment.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced industry.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy and follow-up.
- Demonstrated a proactive work ethic.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Customer service oriented.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup!
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out at our on-site gym!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!